Posted in random, Webmiss | 6 Comments »
Find the full questionnaire on Teahouse MB, and give as many or as little replies as you like.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
I steel myself and climb the steps.
(The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins)
7) What’s your strangest talent?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I prefer air drums personally ^^
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
a paper tissue
13) If you were to categorise your faith, what religion would it fall in?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Going to a hospital appointment
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
I’d rather be behind
16) Favorite brand?
19) What does your blog/site’s name mean?
Paused Life = me
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Pride would surely be one of my greatest weaknesses.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t know really.. I thought Zac Effron was excellent, thus making him very attractive too, in 17 Again.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
By drawing angry scribbles
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Old telephone cards, key rings, seahorses…
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
Yawning / opening a soda can (pshhh!)
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No. Evil spirits playing on our fears? Yes.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My special bed-table / my journal
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
36) Define “art”.
The act of creating.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I have yet to learn that skill.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Not really; it gives me a headache.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Jo, Anna, Joey
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Take Me Home Tonight (2011)
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Trying to jump up onto a rectangle surface of solid (and sharp edged) cement. I missed. The corner tore into my right calf, right down to the bone.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Funnily enough, that I was lesbian.
50) Do you believe in magic?
I believe in evil spirits manipulating us to believe we have powers of our own. And that the price is pretty much your soul.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Not really grudges; I feel hurt though. Mostly I’ll feel confused as to why they did what they did.
52) What is your astrological sign?
I don’t know and don’t intend to look it up.
53) Do you tend to save money or spend it?
Both! Save, spend, save again, spend again. But only with spare money; anything else is off bounds.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
I year renewal of the Teahousemb.org domain
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
Yes, many, just not of a romantic nature.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
Same place I’ve been for 8 years, in my room.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My alarm clock, the pouch I keep my music player in, some Christmas wrapping paper.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
66) What is your cultural heritage?
Celtic I guess (I’m English with a Welsh grandfather)
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
Doesn’t need one. Jesus never did either.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog and take lots of photos of the cute pooch to woo over my boss.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
They sort of come in a one deal package, don’t they? Hard to imagine one without the other.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
The song Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker sing along to in Ruch Hour! =D
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Talking. Lots and lots of talking.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Yes, but is it worth the cost…
80) What size shoes do you where?
38/39 French size
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Metal & Wood, by Tyrone Wells
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- Healing Hands
- or Psychokinesis (move or manipulate something. Ex: bending a spoon.)
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know off.
97) Have you ever thrown up in a car?
Yes >_>” Travel sickness!
98) Ever been on a plane?
Yes, a few times.
100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
Bonus: Studio Ghibli Gifs