I’m fixing up the site theme. la dee da, la dee dee
- the contact page’s form should be operational again
- old posts are once more accessible
- fixing one thing, I killed the archives page. RIP
- the commenting is still a problem though… hmm… FIXED yipee!
I received a surprise gift from Kel. Thank you!
Aaaaand…. I have a new affiliate! Her name is Jen and she was the owner of tiny-star.net & wishable.net. A legend in the cutesy pixel world I dare say. So welcome back Jen and best of luck with your new site, cutelittleworld.com!
And crafty Suzy pixelled a graphic that is perfectly coordinated with her latest blog entry. Clevah! ^__^
I’d also like to thank Laviee for this really pretty Valentine’s graphic that she was generously offering on her website.
Just a quick post to thank Zuri(out link) for the cute gift she dropped on my doorstep here. :3
I’ve added it to my received gifts page.
Second Hand & Brand New Cute Stuff
Most items under 5$
- Cute bunny earrings
- Hello Kitty magnetic bookmarks
- Mini erasers (sea creatures)
- Sticker flakes (Winnie The Pooh, Cute Pups, Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll)
- New Prices for stationary!
- Pullip Nina’s Type 3 body
- 27 cm Obitsu hard bust body, medium sized bust, flesh tone. (nipples sanded, belly and neck deflopped – no wobbling!)
- False eyelashes (for humans or doll customisation)
- Fine sandpaper (Remove make-up, sand out shiny spots, smooth over flaws and joints, mattefy a shiny doll)
- Selection of doll clothes for Pullip & Bratz, including shoes and Re-ment bags
- Pullip glasses
- Pullip stand
- New adorable little teddy bears
- And last but not least, kawaii purses and pouches!
QUESTION: What do you think of the new stationary prices? All feedback is most welcome. Thank you!