1. Link to your tagger and post the rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Tag 4 people at the end of the post, list their names, and link to them
4. Somehow tell the people you tagged that you tagged them and link back to your site for the rules
My tagger was… KAT! Tut tut tut… Naughty naughty. Once I get started with polls, quizzes or questionnaires I can’t stop 😮
My 7 facts:
1. Despist recently turning 21, I am still at this moment playing with a tamagotchi toy. (Have raised 4 generations. Go Me!)
2. I admire my sister, she is strong, she is brave, she is intelligent. Yet just a few years ago, I did not understand that she could no longer spend time with me because she was sick. And we drew further and further away. She is now more than ever one of my heroes and one of my friends too. Saffy, me <3 you big sis.
3. I have several very close friends but my best friend is the same one as 11 years ago. She’s wonderful and I’ve know her long enough to know her faults and once I put those aside, I just keep finding her more and more qualities. I see her once a year, at Christmas, when she and her mother come to visit me.
4. I have met online some really really nice people. And I genuinely feel friends with them just as if it were offline. We may never meet, we may or may not ever send letters, but somehow that hasn’t stopped me finding friendship on the web, or rather friendship finding me.
5. My first pet was a mouse, my second a guinea-pig, my third a dog. My fourth a horse?
6. I love pens. I love paper. I love desk gadgets. I Love Things.
7. I use fountain pens and write in cursive and have throughout my school years. Hehe that comes from being educated in France! Doubt people even write much in school now; so much is typed instead.
And I tag: Anne + Liz + Madison + Aly!
If they wish to join of course. =)
Um I have a few updates that I’ll be posting at a later date. I just wanted to say that I had a lovely 21th birthday, a big thankyou to all those who sent me their good wishes, and that I’m completely exausted.
I’ve just seen my Mum off into an taxi-ambulance taking her to the rest home for a month. So our carers, for my sister and I, will be including for the time being: my Grandmother who flew specialy from England to France to help out, our next door neighbour Jessica and a family friend Samia. Dad is in England and won’t be back ’til a day after Mum comes back.
This is seriously messed up. :poo
Haha! So there you go. And I’ve always tried to keep my site as a hobby rather than an obligation so obviously health problems come first.
Things I will be adding, most probably behind your back (aka maybe not making a news post about):
I’ve adopted a lovely new pixel and will make sure it settles in alright with the others. Her name is Plain Jane and she was adopted from Madison of Dear Blossom!
And I also joined a gorgeous Tamagotchi Love Clique by Jenna of Retro Panda Hugs!
Click the button or go check out my entry here.
And I made a few bits and bobs you can use for avatars, backgrounds, layouts.. Rubbish to some may be treasure to others so you’ll just have to rummage around and see if there is anything you like.
Um what else, Subeta is having a few new servers added to it over the next few days I think.
Teahouse Mb is running loads of activities again so if you haven’t yet, join and have a look round.
Aaand I’m switching my brain off so… I guess I’ll see you all once I turn the power back on. :zZ
Take care, many hugs, JO. <3
I would have shared my birthday cake with you all but we had Maltesers instead.. :gift
I’ve adopted the cutest Kakeshi doll on the net. This one is by Suzy of Suzy.phoophie.com and she is wearing a sunflower pattern I believe. Susie the sunflower Kakeshi doll will be residing on my special adoptions page along with a Puppous and turtle.
Oh and despite the fact I’m going to be 21 in a few days, I must admit I am quite excited about the following news:Liloe is a daddy!
(Liloe is the first tamagotchi to be born in my hawaiian blue v.4.5 Tamagotchi
He is father of a young girl called Dana
who was born yesterday from an estranged mother who left the minute she popped her out. But father and daughter are doing well; Liloe’s maybe a little bit overweight but that is quite common when you spend a lot of time in a car.
He is a professional driver and can avoid flower pots like no other tamagotchi! And I’m sure she will grow up to be just as
fat ugly spouseless
good as her father. But it’s still early days and she has a whole week of childhood to live before choosing what she would like to do before she dies by the end of next month.