Add your site address (or site name, or your own name) to each file you offer for download on your website. It makes things so much easier for the user to credit you if they use something, or to find your website again in the future. 🙂
Note: the above files are just examples; they don’t actually exist. For the time being at least. 🙂
Sorry, just Subeta updates today. 🙂
Human Avatar Wigs
July 2009 Collection
Subeta Reading Contest 2009 Prizes
Box, Case, Trunks
Crime Boss Costume Trunk
Lovely Vintage Hat Box
Link Back Buttons
I do have some new buttons for you to link back to Paused Life with though! Thanks to two generous girls, Lien of Hushstar.net(out link) and Lisa of Auberginer.org(out link)!
Just a quick post to thank Zuri(out link) for the cute gift she dropped on my doorstep here. :3
I’ve added it to my received gifts page.
Second Hand & Brand New Cute Stuff
Most items under 5$
- Cute bunny earrings
- Hello Kitty magnetic bookmarks
- Mini erasers (sea creatures)
- Sticker flakes (Winnie The Pooh, Cute Pups, Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll)
- New Prices for stationary!
- Pullip Nina’s Type 3 body
- 27 cm Obitsu hard bust body, medium sized bust, flesh tone. (nipples sanded, belly and neck deflopped – no wobbling!)
- False eyelashes (for humans or doll customisation)
- Fine sandpaper (Remove make-up, sand out shiny spots, smooth over flaws and joints, mattefy a shiny doll)
- Selection of doll clothes for Pullip & Bratz, including shoes and Re-ment bags
- Pullip glasses
- Pullip stand
- New adorable little teddy bears
- And last but not least, kawaii purses and pouches!
QUESTION: What do you think of the new stationary prices? All feedback is most welcome. Thank you!